16.12.09

Written in Clouds

I am a debutante ..I have been going through many blogs these days Till date am not sure of what a blog should look like or what should it mean to the author.so here i am  to experience how-blogging-keeps-my-passion-alive.

Why do i blog?

 I love to share my experiences and to keep them alive in this record .

I'm convinced to this thought and spent 2 hours searching for a template. Name of the template is 'Floating Away' that made me select this template.Flowing water , floating clouds and my thoughts ..i always find similarity among these .or i  say my thoughts always wander like a lone cloud. and,i love the shades used in the template especially the misty look it has

 As of know i plan to write about my daily musings and i promise to give my blog a shape soon .Suggestions are always entertained and constructive criticism has its place reserved in first row..They are much appreciated..!

Love to all
 Vanessa

4 comments:

Amity said...

Hi Vanessa;

basically i like ur template coz' it speaks so of your reason for trying a hand at blogging...:)

i can read between the lines that you are one talented young girl, so keep on...:)

as the days go by, you will learn much from blog-hopping....

enjoy the ride on floating clouds and you will meet good friends along the atmosphere and you can count on me...:)

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

the template is very cute

i liked the fluffy clouds floating on the window

and the blog's name is very creative "dreams in eyes"

you made a very great headstart....go on and blog...you are doing perfect!

Meow said...

Hey Vanessa :) I just love your template soooo much...

You are talented no doubt... I just welcome you with red carpet to the world of blogging :D

Ellen said...

Hi Vanessa,

Your blog gives the impression of calm - sweet serenity. I like that. It's a nice way to start your entry into the blog world.

WELCOME to the blog world!

This will be an interesting blog journey for you, I am sure. And made particularly so by the wonderful people and friends you will be getting to meet. Treasure every person that God sends your way. It's for a reason. :-)

By the way, thank you for dropping by my blog place. Loved to see you there -- the pleasure was all mine. Take care and may God bless you and your family.

Ellen

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm a young lady with a dream ,a fantasy to help me with reality and to cope with anything.Vanessa means Butterfly in Greek ...!
 

Musings Design by Insight © 2009